Introduction - Ryan (Duke) - noob²

• Hello everybody,

I am sometimes known as Duke (The Duke) and I am a 30yr old Australian, recently moved to Austria with my Österreichisch Frau.

In Australia I was a founding member of the Gel Blaster commission and played the sport quite frequently, loving my modified M249 SAW blaster. 2500rd capacity is much easier than bothering with spare mags ;)

I live in Obersiebenbrunn, Niederösterreich, and would like to play airsoft as a sport/exercise and opportunity to meet people.

I don't have any equipment yet, my kit box is still in Australia, but will buy new clothes/ equipment soon.

For my armerment I'm considering

A G&G SOC14 gr16 for primary at mid ranges (if fps and lengths fit with team rules)

An FN F2000 with integrated top mount scope for CQB

And a Novritsch SSP1 1911 lookalike for a backup (the reviews say it is pretty good)

I would like to attend a game or two and rent equipment to make sure i can still enjoy the sport, but don't have much doubt I'll love it.

My spoken German is not very good yet, but I'm learning as fast as i can.

Cheers,

Ryan.

• hi Ryan,

Welcome to our forum, cool to see you found us.

One of the admins will open the rest of the forum for you.

No need to hurry, if we can play, we all have more than enough spare BB accelerators to share.

And the best thing about Austria, no need to worry about any kangaroos on the field or any giant/venomous snakes, spiders, ants, killerbees, white sharks etc ;)

And we all speak a little english, so communication won' be a great issue

• Is that the NOV Glock?

Seemed interessting at first but I already gave that man way too much of my money and I am not exactly thoroughly happy with everything. But since I only heard good things about the backups (and own a SSP1) I am looking forward to getting shot by that thing ^^

• Hey mate!

Glad to hear we have an Aussi now :D, I have been to your beatiful country many times.

I am sure we can help you out with gear, maybe get your own glasses/face mask (if want to use one), since those can get a bit gross over time.

Hope to meet you soon.